Sat 27 November to Friday 24 December
This year there is a Children’s Christmas Trail throughout our local shops and businesses in Padiham.
To be in with a chance of winning Padiham shopping vouchers you need to visit our participating businesses and collect at least 10 stamps. Trail leaflets are available at participating businesses – look out for the special poster in the window. Simply fill in the child’s details on the leaflet then post into the Town Council post box, which can be found to the left of the town hall. Terms and Conditions apply (see below).
Also look out for our festive window decorations, I’m sure you will all agree they look amazing!
Shop local in Padiham this Christmas.
Christmas Trail in Padiham Terms and Conditions
Eligibility and how to enter
- The promoter of this Christmas Trail is Padiham Town Council and Burnley Council (Padiham Town Centre) Padiham Town Hall, Padiham, Burnley, BB12 8BS. Padiham.org.uk
- The Christmas Trail will take place in participating small independent businesses in Padiham Town Centre.
- The Christmas trail will run from 11.00am 27th November 2021 – 11.00am 24th December 2021.
- To enter the trail you must be under the age of 16 and accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Multiple entries are not allowed, only 1 entry per person.
- By submitting your details into the competition you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- The promoter and businesses reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- To enter 10 stamps from participating business must be collected on the leaflet and be clearly visible.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Christmas Trail and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The winners will be drawn at random w/c 03/01/2022
- The winner will be notified by telephone (using the details provided at entry)
- The promoters will not accept any liability for incorrect information entered on the trail leaflet.
- The winner will be issued their vouchers with 14 days of being notified.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The prizes will be vouchers to spend in participating small independent businesses in Padiham Town Centre. Please see voucher Terms and Conditions at http://padiham.org.uk/padiham-vouchers-and-participating-stores/
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Data protection and publicity
- Burnley Council and Padiham Town Council are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. https://www.burnley.gov.uk/about-council/other-information/privacy-notice-formally-fair-processing-notice
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the organisers (Padiham Town Council and Burnley Council) to administer the competition.
- Details will only be held for 28 days after the closing date of the competition