About to start or just started a business and need some friendly expert guidance? Starting a business can be overwhelming as there’s so much to think about and challenges to navigate. That is why Burnley Council has brought together three great minds in business to help you to get where you need to be.
This free, monthly three-part series will help set you on the path to success – then the rest is up to you.
The sessions will be at Padiham Town Hall
Do you have a business idea but unsure where to start?
• Having the right passion, drive and determination to succeed
• How to register your business and what type of business to register as
• Research, research, research. Is your business idea profitable?
• The funding streams you may be able to access
• Do you have a premises and the people in place?
• Your plan of action
This course will be run by Carole Garrett – Owner of Profit Optimiser and FD at Cherrytree Bakery.
Book now! or email email@example.com