ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN!
Please remember to like and share the Padiham Town Centre Facebook page and tag at least 3 people who would love to take part.
Halloween 2020 will be a little bit different this year but Padiham Town Centre still wants to share with you some spooky fun which can be done from home to keep all the family entertained.
What makes it more exciting you will have a chance to win £100 worth of Padiham vouchers to spend around Padiham Town Centre.
The theme is “Halloween with a Padiham Theme” this can be painted drawn or coloured but must have a Padiham theme.
The competition will be split into 4 categories – under 7’s, Ages 8-11, Ages 12-15 and Ages 16 plus.
The competition will be judged by public vote on the Padiham Town Centre Facebook Page. The top 3 with the most likes in each category will then be judged further for a 1st prize winner by Padiham Town Council, Burnley Council and Picture House Gallery.
The first prize winner from each age category will win £100 of vouchers to spend in participating Padiham shops.
All entry submissions should be emailed to email@example.com by 23.59pm on Saturday 31st October 2020. Please include your age and telephone number.
All entries will be displayed on the Padiham Town Centre Facebook page for public vote until 12 noon on 13th November 2020. The winners will be judged and announced w/c 16/11/2020.
Winners will be tagged via the competition on facebook and directly emailed or messaged.
By submitting entries into this competition, you are authorising padiham.org.uk
to use your images on social media and website platforms. We reserve the right to remove or suspend this competition.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Please note full terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Padiham Town Council and Burnley Council (Padiham Town Centre) Padiham.org.uk, Padiham Town Hall, Burnley Road, Padiham, BB12 8BS
- The competition will run until 23.59pm on 31st October 2020. Any submissions after this will not be accepted.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
- Multiple entries are not allowed, only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
- By submitting your details into the competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The competition will be judged by public vote on the Padiham Town Centre Facebook Page. The top 3 with the most likes in each category will then be judged further for a 1st prize winner by Padiham Town Council, Burnley Council and Picture House Gallery.
- The first prize winner from each age category will win £100 of vouchers to spend in participating Padiham town centre businesses. (Voucher T & C’s apply)
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winners will be judged and announced w/c 16/11/2020.
- Winners will be tagged via the competition on facebook and directly emailed or messaged by Friday 20th November.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to receive the prize.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Burnley Council and Padiham Town Council are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. https://www.burnley.gov.uk/about-council/other-information/privacy–notice-formally-fair-processing-notice
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the organisers (Padiham Town Council and Burnley Council) or its businesses and suppliers to administer the competition.